Monday, June 1, 2009

Doctor DVD.

This morning I accidentally cut my finger on the apple slicer, and upon seeing the cut David quickly ran and got his first aid kit. He told me not to be scared and then explained how he would use each of the items in his homemade kit to doctor me up. The dialogue went something like this with David pulling each item out of his first aid kit...
"I will use the things you use to clean out the potatoes in your ears (Q-tips) for the blood and then use the thing you put on before the band-aid (anti-bacterial ointment). Then tie the band-aid on with string and paper clips. I have cough drops and a book too that will make you feel better."

After he had gone through the lengthy process of putting a band-aid on my finger and I had thanked him he said...
"You're welcome. You can just call me Doctor DVD!"

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! This story made me laugh!!! David is really an amazing boy and I can see him becoming an incredible doctor someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a thumb that just won't heal up, I think next time I am down I will let the good doctor take a look, sound like he's knows what he is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a great idea Ben. I am sure Dr. DVD wouldn't mind taking time out of his busy schedule to take a look at it for you.

    ReplyDelete