Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cottam Definition of Goober.

adj. a goofy, nonconforming individual that does funny things with the intent to make people laugh.



Daniel was walking around the house the other day with no shirt, no shoes, and no problems. Ignoring his older sister's plea to put a shirt on he decided to creatively make his wardrobe more modest.

Another goober moment in the Cottam family. Becca taught David to swing around his head and say "Hey There Little Pretty Lady" and he kinda went wild with it. It makes me laugh everytime I watch it so I hope it makes your day.

P.S. His bouncing eyebrows are the best part :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post!! After watching David and then showing my family there was constant sounds of "Hey there little pretty lady" for the rest of the afternoon. Also this post made me sad as I realized that I have yet to see your new house:( Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you haven't been down to Wales since we moved! You will have to come and visit soon. :)

    ReplyDelete