Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fabulous Weekend in Wales.

To finish off our great weekend down in Wales Ashlee, Melinda, Victor, and I went snowboarding up Fairview canyon. It was a beautiful day and the few trails with powder that we found among the many hard-packed trails were amazing to snowboard on. And guess what...I landed my first jump! I thought I had gotten at least a couple feet of air but my dreams were quickly crushed when Victor informed me that he liked my "bunny hop."


Melinda and I both spent a lot of time sitting in the snow among the trees just enjoying the beautiful mountain scenery...aka we aren't very good at snowboarding yet. :)







Ashlee and Melinda bulding a snow fort. Being from California neither of them have ever built one before but I was very impressed with their snow-fort-building skills.






Julia on the other hand has built one to many snow forts and is doing it the easy way....smart girl.






Both David and Benjamin kept going off the jump and then running back up to the top of the hill to ride back down again. Their excitement for life makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend! Let's do it again :) Love ya tons and tons,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete