Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to the Grind.

Wow I am not doing so hot on my goal to keep up on my blog... but don't worry I have an excellent excuse because I didn't see one computer with the internet in Mexico that I could have used to keep everyone posted on our amazing trip. (details and pictures coming soon!) After spending ten days in Mexico I drove back early Monday morning to be back at BYU for my 8 am Human Physiology class and am now trying to cope with the start of another semester and the foot of snow that has fallen over the past 24 hours. So far my classes are going great and my schedule, which includes English 150, Human Physiology, Chemistry, Book of Mormon, and a history class about the impact of the printing press, is keeping me busy and out of trouble. :) I am glad to be back with my roommates and friends but am already missing my family and my hometown of Wales. My excitement and anticipation for this new semester continues to build and I feel so blessed to be able to attend such an amazing university. Life is good and although it is sometimes tough, I have learned that with the "not so good things" in life comes incomprehensible joy... and it is those few moments of joy in our lives that make it all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment