Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend.


On Saturday Victor and I went to the morning session of General Conference at the Conference Center in Salt Lake. It was such an uplifting experience and although we were up in the nosebleed section the spirit was so amazing. I loved when Elder Eyring spoke about how the disciple who accepts the oportunity to grow will be given the Lord's help to overcome the trial and how sometimes the hard things we are asked to do serves as the relief that others need. I am amazing every conference how certain talks seem like they were written to strengthen and direct me at that time in my life. I spent the rest of the weekend with my family at my Grandma Laurel's house where we were fed well and frequently. Mmmm. We also got to spend some time with Grandma Loni on Sunday afternoon and celebrate Easter a week early so that I could hunt for Easter eggs too. :)


Julia and David looking for Easter eggs. We forgot the easter baskets at home...but grocery sacks work just as well.

Daniel's excitement for egg hunting could not be contained and he was forced to break out into song part way through to express his excitement.

1 comment:

  1. I swear I am not related to that boy (Daniel). The goober gene comes form the Cottam side hehe :)

    ReplyDelete