Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Marvelous Weekend in Wales.

What do you get when you cross three crazy college girls, zebras and shooting clay pigeons in the middle of nowhere?....A marvelous weekend in Wales! We made the trek down to Wales on Sunday morning and were almost late for church because the doors of Staci's car were frozen shut. Then on Monday we showed Melinda and Staci the many attractions of Wales which included...

tromping in our boots through umm...mud to visit the zebras and miniature horses
and shooting clay pigeons up the canyon.

Like always it was an amazing (and to short) trip down to one of my favorite places in the entire world. Wales doesn't have skyscrapers or huge shopping malls where everything imaginable to buy is available. But that's ok because I loved growing up there and am so grateful for the experiences I had and the people that blessed my life while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment